Become a Member
Auditions will be held in August for the 2015-2016 season.
Please email us to add your name to our contact list for auditions. Please include your voice part. You will be contacted this summer with audition dates and times, and you will be able to set up an audition appointment at that time.
Things to know
- Please arrive early for your audition in case we are ahead of schedule.
- Prepare a solo of your choice. An art song, aria, folk song, or a hymn would be appropriate. Please remember to bring a copy of the music for the accompanist.
- You will be asked to sing some basic vocal exercises to determine the extent of your vocal range.
- You will also be asked to sing your voice part in one or more short musical excerpts. You will have time to become familiar with your part.
Choral Society expectations
- We expect our members to make a personal investment in the Choral Society.
- We expect that each member individually and collectively will strive for musical excellence.
- We expect members to make every rehearsal and performance a priority.
- We hope that your membership is for the entire performance year. We need you at every performance!