Become a Member
Chorus auditions for the Spring concert season will take place on
Sunday, January 8 from 4pm – 6pm at Forest Lake Presbyterian Church (6500 North Trenholm Road). If you are interested, please contact Dr. Beth Mears, Music Director, at email@example.com to set up an audition time.
Things to know
- Please arrive early for your audition in case we are ahead of schedule.
- Prepare a solo of your choice. An art song, aria, folk song, or a hymn would be appropriate. Please remember to bring a copy of the music for the accompanist.
- You will be asked to sing some basic vocal exercises to determine the extent of your vocal range.
- You will also be asked to sing your voice part in one or more short musical excerpts. You will have time to become familiar with your part.
Choral Society expectations
- We expect our members to make a personal investment in the Choral Society.
- We expect that each member individually and collectively will strive for musical excellence.
- We expect members to make every rehearsal and performance a priority.
- We hope that your membership is for the entire performance year. We need you at every performance!